ZPC student ministries exists to partner with families to help students in 5th through 8th grades connect with Christ, each other, and the larger ZPC community.
Contact: Jon Graybeal [317.873.6503 x1015]
eTeen Bible Study
5th-8th grades | Wednesdays beginning Aug 23 | 6:45-8:30 pm
Registration: August 23 | 6:30 pm | ZPC Gym
eTeen is a ministry through Community Bible Study that offers in-depth bible study for 5th through 8th graders. The class involves dinner, large group teaching, worship, and small group time. This year the group will study the books of Proverbs and Hebrews. To learn more, please visit northwestindyeteen.cbsclass.org.
> Jon Sarn [
- What are they? Events such as Laser Tag, Bowling, Holiday Parties, and Service Projects
- Where? Location depends on the event
- What time? Time depends on the event
- More info: These are opportunities for students to invite friends! It’s also a great way for guests or new attenders to connect and make new friends.
> Jon Graybeal [
- What is it? Open discussion for 7th and 8th graders who have questions about how faith and their daily lives intersect (groups are separated by grade and gender).
- Where? Groups meet in homes.
- When? Each adult leader sets the time and frequency that works best for the group.
- More info: It’s a place to connect with a caring Christian adult and to have authentic fellowship with peers as the group is challenged to grow spiritually and to live a lifestyle of service individually and collectively.
- Contact Jon Graybeal for meeting times and locations.
- What is it? Main worship for Middle School students (grades 5th through 8th grades)
- Where? Room 205 every Sunday morning
- What time? 9 to 10 am
- More info: We dig deep into what the Bible has to say about life as a middle school student. We play games to connect with other students. We worship God in song and prayer, open up the Bible for a lesson, and talk about life in our grade/gender specific discussion groups.
- What is it? Membership class for 6th graders
- Where? Room 205 on Sunday nights from September through December
- What time? 6:30 to 8 pm
- More info: Students will gain a deeper understanding of God through Christian theology, focus on how to live out their life as a disciple of Jesus, grow in the 6 Marks of a Disciple, and participate in a service project to understand what it means to have “Arms of Love” for others. Even if membership isn't of interest, we recommend attending as a way to plug-in and learn/review the basics of Christianity!
- Next step: - to sign up your student, CLICK HERE!