As of November 1, we will be back inside worshiping in our Sanctuary at 8, 9:30, and 11 am. Livestream services are also available at 8 and 9:30 am.
- 8 am [reflective service geared toward our senior saints]
- 9:30 am [Children's Sunday school for the full hour]
- 11 am [Children's Sunday school as well as Middle School Ministry for the full hour]
- Livestream of services will be available during the 8 and 9:30 am services. These services can be accessed by visiting zpclive.org
- Entry and exit to the building will be via the main doors.
- Maximum number of attenders in the Sanctuary will be 200.
- The Sanctuary will be set up with islands of 2-5 chairs 6 feet apart.
- Masks are required while in the building, whether walking or seated, age 3 and above.
- Congregational singing is discouraged.
- Opportunities for giving will continue to be: online giving via text, ChurchLife, or Zlink; placing a gift in an offering container at the Sanctuary doors; or mailing in a check
- The Cry Room will be closed.
- The bulletin will be available via QR code on the backs of the chairs in the Sanctuary.
- The Coffee and Doughnut Counter will be closed.
- Opportunities are available for greeters and ushers as well as opportunities to serve on our livestream team. Please contact Becky Woods for more information.
Next Gen Ministry
- Children's Ministry check-in and check-out will be in the Gym.
- There will be a full hour classes for infants through 4th grade at the 9:30 and 11:00 services.
- Middle School Ministry will meet during the 11:00 hour and ministry will check in at the west doors, located to the right of the main doors.
- High School Ministry will meet Sunday evenings in the HSM Room.
- Masks are required for ages 3 and older while in the building.
- There will be no singing during classes.
- Social distancing and healthy hand hygiene will be encouraged.
- Classrooms will be sanitized between services.
- We need people to serve in Next Gen Ministries. Contact Elia Mrakovich to learn more.
ZPC Sanitization Upgrades & Disinfectant Procedures:
- We have installed high-intensity UV ionizers in all of ZPC’s HVAC systems. These units are continuously trapping viruses, mold, mildew, and many other air impurities.
- Electrostatic sprayers will disinfect surfaces with electrostatically charged particles for even, complete disinfecting coverage. Common areas of the building will be treated before and after each service.
- All of ZPC’s door handles, restrooms, and other high-touch surfaces in all common areas are sanitized before, during, and after services on Sundays.
- Hand sanitizers are positioned near entrances and restrooms.
- Drinking fountains are off limits until the threat from COVID-19 subsides.