For Shepherd Community Center’s neighborhood, 8 out of 10 kids rely on school for all of their meals. Donate food items to keep these children nourished over winter break. Then help us pack boxes and prepare them for delivery to Shepherd. This is a great family-friendly service opportunity!
How can you help?
1. Drop off food/totes to ZPC: Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-4:30 pm or Sunday from 8 am-12 pm until December 4.
2. Pack Totes: Sunday, December 4 | Noon | ZPC Gym
3. We are also accepting monetary donations.
Our goal is to fill 150 boxes this year. If we are able to provide more food boxes, Shepherd will use as many as we can provide.
- Access shopping list here.
- For monetary donations, mail in a check to ZPC and put Totes in the memo.
+ Stacy Nelson [317.374.3009]