Trunk or Treat 2020
Sunday, October 25, 2020, 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM
Please join us for SAFE and fun way for our community to come together and celebrate!
Trunk or Treat will be Sunday, October 25 from 11:30-1:15 pm in ZPC's upper parking lot. We will also have music, balloon artists, sketch artists, and airbrushed tattoo artists. There will be a coffee and tea food truck. (We have reviewed CDC guidelines with the companies we are using to provide these services and have their written policy on how they are taking appropriate COVID precautions.) This is NOT a rain or shine event. It will be canceled if it rains.
Trunk or Treat will still be great BUT there are many guidelines in place this year to prevent this from being a “super spreader” event.
- Trunks will be more distanced than in years past and will be clearly marked.
- We are moving the event from the east parking lot to the upper parking lot to create more space.
- Trunks will NOT be distributing candy. They will be stamping booklets. Kids will show their stamped booklet and receive a gallon ziplock bag of presorted candy.
- Trunks will have masks and gloves.
- If it rains, we will cancel because we won’t be moving the event indoors.
- This year we will not have hayrides, bounce houses, face painting, pumpkin patch with decorating, or All Church Brunch.
How can you help?!
Please consider hosting a trunk. You will be safe and socially distanced. We are truly providing a wonderful opportunity for children and families to come and enjoy a safe alternative to Halloween in this unusual time.
We also need candy! You can drop off a bag or two in the Gathering Space during office hours [8:30 am-4:30 pm; Monday-Friday]