MSM partners with families to demonstrate how to Embrace The Awkward when connecting with Christ, other students, and the world.
Contact: Brendon Saget [317.873.6503]
- Main worship for Middle School students (5th through 8th)
- Room 205
- 10:45 am
- We dig deep into what the Bible has to say about life as a middle school student. We play games to connect with other students. We worship God in song and prayer, open up the Bible for a lesson, and talk about life in our grade/gender specific discussion groups.
- June 5 - June 7 | 9 am-5 pm
- Momentum is a 3 day camp here at our wonderful campus of ZPC. We will worship together, enjoy interactive Bible study, experience close small groups, and have a ton of fun bonding and learning how to love each other through this great summer event! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send them over to .
- July 8 - 13
- Great Escape is a week-long summer camp in beautiful Green Lake, Wisconsin. The Great Escape has it all - worship, Biblical teachings, church bonding, tons of room to run around, recreation fields, and so much more. This week of summer camp will be so impactful that your kids will come back fired up for Jesus and their community. This is a great time to meet students from ZPC and see other churches come together to worship God as the Church body.
Youth Inquirers is a membership class for 6th & 7th graders. It begins each fall and happens on Sunday mornings. Youth Inquirers class seeks to give 6th and 7th grade students a better understanding of their faith in Christ, knowledge of the church, and relationships with fellow believers. This 12 session class goes through many different topics from, following Christ, sacraments, what does it mean to be a Presbyterian, and many more topics. The class format serves to provide an environment for effective growth in each student.
- If you have any questions, please email Brendon Saget
Many opportunities are available to serve in Student Ministries. If you have an interest in serving, we ask that you:
> Submit a Volunteer Application
> Complete a Background Check and Submit References
> Meet with a NextGen Staff Member
> Complete the Training Class
Have questions or need more information? Please contact Brendon Saget.